Thursday, August 05, 2004

Well Dorothy...

Very good possibility that 2 more tornado's touched down in Harrisburg. Storm damage from Carlisle to Lancaster. As of 11:00 there were roughly 30,000 people without power.

My wonderful employer, The United States Postal Service, when tornado warnings we're being issued. When a report of a funnel cloud was made less than 2 miles away did....NOTHING. I called my wife later on and told her that if I ever die at work she better get an attorney. Because I can guarantee that somebody fucked up somewhere.

Missouri took us a step back toward the stone age today. 72% of voters passed a referendum to amend their constitution to ban gay marriage. Nice move.

No work music tonight. I was to busy listening to the radio to see if I'd have an ass.

Watching Bill Maher and taping it for some folks at work

I gotta post some more rally pics, http://fitzlandiapics.blogspot.com

cya



No comments: