Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Fat Broad and the Faux Biker

Today was rehab. It looks like they're gonna keep me at 50 minutes of exercise. I thought it would keep increasing, but I guess not for at least a few weeks.

I came home and got ready for work. Chrissy didn't go in today. She was playing Baldur's Gate when I got home.

Work was once again relatively painless. We all know what that means, don't we kids? Another shoe shall fall soon.

I had to stop at the grocery store on the way home for a few items. There is an old guy, an old woman and a pseudo biker guy in line.

It looks like the old guys got a shitload of stuff, the woman has 3 things, and the faux biker is just standing there.

Then he leaves.

And when I say leaves, I mean leaves the store.

I move up.

The fake biker comes back. I'm standing there and this asshole actually says "Would you PLEASE excuse me?" and moves in front of me.

I don't know what it was...the wind?...something in my eye? But the fucker got by me. I wanted to say "No, you left, you wait". If I would have been thinking clearly I would have said it too.

It turns out the old man and old woman were together and Mr. Biker (Masterbiker? Masterbator?) belonged to the 3 things on the belt.

I hate rude, ignorant people most of all.

A woman from work came in. I call her Fat Broad. The reason is, if you look at the B.C. comic in the paper? She looks just like the one they call Fat Broad. Only, the Fat Broad in the paper is much better looking than this woman. She gets into line behind me. "Great", I think, "surrounded by assholes".

I headed up the road and stopped at Sheetz for gas and some food. I came home and saw that Mike was here. Him and Chrissy are crapped out in the living room. So, I get to write this on my downstairs machine with the maladjusted desk. I can't wait to get my office built.

That's all for now kids.


No comments: