Monday, August 02, 2004

Rally Update

I reported the other day that the estimated crowd size was 18 to 20,000. That has been updated to 25,000. I get more and more impressed by this event with each passing day.

I found out that they stayed in town and hit the bar at the hotel for a late dinner. The guy playing the lounge says "I understand we have the next President of the United States here tonight. Leave him alone everyone. Just go out and vote". There was a sizeable crowd waiting outside the hotel when he left in the morning. If he comes to town again, I'll try to check it out and get some closeup pics.

We had a family get together at Deb's cousin's cabin. I stopped out for some lunch and headed to work.

It was a pretty benign day. I did walk for 15 minutes at lunch. I don't want to do that anymore because they want me to do cool down stretching. Only one person walked by, thank god. It looks pretty gay doing leg stretches in the middle of a parking lot.

I keep getting these ideas for blog stuff at work and keep forgetting to write it down. I gotta start taking some notes.

Gotta post a few pics for the masses.

Talk to ya later.

1 comment:

Mr. Fitz said...

I took your advice.....wrote down a few memory joggers tonight. BTW, what are your layoff days?