Thursday, August 12, 2004

Perseid Tonight

I couldn’t post this when I wanted to because the net is down. Looks like we had a lot of storms here.

Headed up to Lewistown this morning and went to the cardiac doctor. Gave them the continuing FLMA paperwork. They said he won’t be back to the 23rd. I headed over to the rehab and did my thing. Finally under 300. It’s getting a little depressing, I wish it would go faster. But I didn’t put it on in one day, so I won’t be taking it off in one day either.

Work was ok. I guess yesterday was a double dose of bullshit, so today could be an off day.

I wanna talk about whiney farmers. Aren’t you just sick of whiney farmers? Whine, whine, whine. A few years ago it was…”It’s so dry, we can’t grow anything when it’s dry, we need rain, please let it rain.” This year?….”It’s too wet, it’s drowning the crops, it needs to dry off, please let it dry off.” Get the picture? It’s amazing we have any food at all. So your heard it here first folks. Rain or lack of it doesn’t grow crops. Massive whining does. :)

I got home tonight and Mike’s car was here, but Chrissy’s Jeep wasn’t. So I headed into the house and the door was locked. I go around front and finally wake up Deb and she let’s me in. It turns out that someone was found murdered in McAlisterville along the road. No other information yet, but remember, you heard it here first.

Chrissy, Mike and their friend Joann pulled in right after I got home. They went out to Mt. Pisgah Altar to watch the meteor shower. I guess it was too cloudy, so they came here to watch it. I hung out for awhile and told them the story about the rock star that’s in love with Chrissy…she loves that story.

Bush’s minions “The Swift Boats for Bush” are being employed by the pres for a hate attack in the weeks before Bunnypants loses his personal money. Don’t believe the hate. Listen to the guys that were actually on the boat with him.

Gotta go, lunch with Bill Magill tomorrow.

Cya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fitz, coming from a long line of farmers, I was going to comment on your take on farmers, but since it would fall on deaf ears, at least be thankful they are out there filling your mouth.

...Cat...

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah....you're going to plateau once in a while, then you'll lose a few more pounds, plateau, then lose again...you're doing GREAT! Don't get too discouraged.

...Cat...

(see? I can yell at you and be nice, all in the same blog :) )

Anonymous said...

Cat...I've got farmers in my family too. They do a great job. And they are whiny. And I know that I will plateau, but that doesn't make it any more depressing.