Monday, August 30, 2004

Short and Sweet

Got up, went out and walked. Did about 2.5 miles. Got everything together and went to work. Worked. Came home. You get the idea.

Bonnee said a nice thing to me tonight. We were talking and out of the blue she says “When are you going on the radio?”. I was a little stunned. She said that I have all of the elements to make a good talk show host. I was very flattered. It is something that I’d like to do, but it’s very hard to break into.

Mike and Chrissy were up when I got home. We chatted a bit and Mike headed out. I was looking at some funny tshirts online. I want to get some when I lose a few more pounds. I think the funniest one was “Every time you download music on the internet. God kills a kitten.”

I’m gonna hit it, so this is a short one tonight. I spoil you people, I really do.

Republican convention this week. Tens of thousands of demonstrators in New York. The march stretched for 2 miles. It makes me feel good. Maybe they’ll wake some people up. I’ll let you know what’s going on this week.

cya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it now.....the extreme liberal version of Rush Limbaugh on the air! :D

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

That's nice. But the liberal version of the drug addict is Al Franken. Only Al is much better.

:)