Friday, July 23, 2004

When the Rains Came...

When I was heading to work I called my buddy Margaret (see photoblog).  She need some fonts transferred to her office machine, so I may run down and do that tomorrow.  Anyway, send her all your good mojo.  She's got a thing in the works that I can't talk about, but it will be very good for her if all of her ducks line up.

Got to talk to Boogaloo at work.  Found out that he's been reading the blog, so it was hard to fill him in on anything new.  But he told me that their local rugrat has been playing Lineage II.  A lot.  Like, going on 33+ hours straight.  I saw a review on the game and it looks great.

It was raining during my lunch.  And when I say raining I mean torrential.  It was funny to watch all the smokers (addicts) run outside to hack away.  I went out to the patio before I left and it looked like a rainforest.  Very foggy, damp, etc.

So, I finally finish a semi full week at work (4 days).  Things are getting better slowly, but I still have pain when I sit too long.  Hopefully this will get better.  It's gonna be a real pain in the ass if it keeps up.

Some thing I forgot yesterday.  It looks like John Kerry will be in Harrisburg next friday.  Our preliminary plan is for Chrissy and I to go down and check it out.  I've never been to a political rally before, so it ought to be pretty cool.  Plus, it's the day after the end of the DNC, so everybody ought to be pumped.

I'm starting another fun thing.  I get to write down everything I eat for the next 3 days.  They have a preparation column.  It was fun to write in the preparation for water.

Music at work....Veruca Salt's, "Eight Arms to Hold You" / Everclear's "Sparkle and Fade"

Just saw an interesting segment on "Unscrewed".  A website called TickleKitty that carries, among other things, covert vibrators.  Now all you older girls go run and look.  :)

Going to the burg tomorrow.  Getting Maureen her laptop and I get to go to my favorite French store...Target.

cya

 

1 comment:

Mr. Fitz said...

Don't you kids make me come over there.... :)