Saturday, July 24, 2004

Belted

Got up late this morning (afternoon).  It was nice to sleep in.

I went out to mow the lawn with the tractor.  Well, guess what?  The blade drive belt was so slack that it just won't engage anymore.  So I checked out the adjustment and it was never moved when the belt was put on, so the belt stretched out faster than it should.  I didn't put it on, so you can't blame me.

The inlaws called and wanted to take us out for our anniversary.  We missed it cause Deb was on vacation.  So we headed over to Ruby Tuesday's on the strip.

This was my last day of writing down everything I eat, which is lots of fun in a restaurant.

We came back home and pretty much vegged out and watched tv.  Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Last Comic Standing.

Then I decided to talk to you fine people.  So there you are.

No comments: