Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Tuesday afternoon...

Well, lets digress. Yesterday I had a rehab appointment. Everything went real well. Headed out to WalMart to exchange a set of seat covers that didn't fit. Then I came back down to work on Betsy's computer. She managed to get 15 virus files as well as one of those browser hijackers. I'll do the research today and go work on it tomorrow.

I was supposed to help Maureen get her laptop, but she cancelled. We'll have to go do that Wednesday. I hung around the house for awhile. I put in the new drive on my new machine, it was pretty painless. Deb called, they were in Alex Bay and wanted to see if I could see them on the web cam up there. It didn't happen. I went into town and shot the shit with Margaret for awhile, then headed out to Sheetz for a Chef Salad. Not too bad.

Today I had to go in to pick up my prescriptions. Holy Shit!!! Let me put it this way. If I didn't have a good prescription plan I'd be shelling out over $250.00 a month. Not good. Looks like they want me to take this stuff for awhile too.

Anyway, me and the cat are sitting here looking to get into trouble...any suggestions???

Go to Pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll thank you to specify which cat you're getting in trouble with, please :D

...Cat...