Sunday, July 11, 2004

Free at last, free at last....

Photo's here...

Well, everybody left. Came and said a blurry goodbye to me around 4:30am. I got up and called around 1 and they were at the 1000 Islands Bait Shop, getting their fishing licenses. I headed down to Newport to clean up my brother's machine. Needed about 20 Microsoft critical updates. I don't miss dialup at all. Took about 2.5 hours to get everything downloaded. I installed myie2 on his system as well.

We went down to Duncannon to see Darlene where she works. She bought me dinner, Pork tips. Way too much food, and very good food as well. We ate and headed up to Darlene's apartment. Took about 2.5 hours to put her desk together and about an hour or so to hook up her computer. She got the "A Focus and A Dell" deal. Very nice. 2.4mhz processor, 40 gig HD, VERY nice scanner/printer/fax/copier, 15 in. flat screen. She is stylin'.

Anyway, we stopped back at the bar to tell her everything was done and headed back up the road.

That was my day.

No comments: