Thursday, July 29, 2004

Hope is on the Way.

Future Vice President John Edwards, DNC speech.

Some great speeches again tonight.  Al Sharpton had some great zingers, but he went off teleprompter and threw them off schedule.  They were able to get it back together though.  John Edwards gave a great speech as well.  It's sounding like these guys will be able to pull it off.  I'm really looking forward to Friday.  I've never had an opportunity to actually touch history before.

Had rehab today.  After I was done they went over my food diary.  Told me that I have to eat more.  Never thought i'd hear that.  :)  They want me to start walking.  Fifteen minutes to start, working up to an hour a day.  They said I could do the bicycle thing too.  I need a seat that doesn't make me feel like I'm being butt raped, though.

Another reasonable night at work.  I'm not used to it.  It's throwing me off.

Mike was up tonight and showed Chrissy how to change the oil in the Jeep.  I offered to show her before, but I guess I'm not cute enough.

Gotta go.  Vote, people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest getting an old Huffy banana seat for your bike. One of the most comfortable seats I ever had on a bike. (And did those bikes ever withstand a beating. I have Evil Knievel scars to back me up on that :-P)

Mike

Anonymous said...

You may be glad you didn't teach me how to change the oil. No matter how cute, I got a little grumpy during the whole process...but I still don't think he has seen my completely evil side. You may want to let him know about that. heh heh >:D

As for Friday's Kerry event in Harrisburg, I am going to talk to the boss lady today. One of the ladies being out at work may eliminate the chance of me getting out of there early. Also there is a chance that my potential future roommate will be scheduling an appointment with one of the apartment/house-for-rent places tomorrow.

If I can, I'd love to head to Harrisburg with ya. It sounds like it should be great. Did ya know that Ben 'Aflac' is going to be there too? Not that he will have anything to do with making it great, but interesting none the less.

Oh, and before any of you conservatives and/or Republicans and/or Clinton-haters can say a word...yes, my step-father has completely brain-washed me into a liberal, Clinton-loving, Kerry-cheerleading Democrat. Obviously, I need help. There. I said it, you don't have to. :-P

-Chrissy

Anonymous said...

Don't worry chrissy, it isn't terminal and there is help out there for this sickness contracted from fitz :D

Mr. Fitz said...

...acute and permanent when it takes place.

Now let's see if Cat knows what song that line is from.