Monday, July 26, 2004

I Love Playin' with...

I'm still not pain free at work.  I had a hell of a headache tonight, even after the Tylenol.  But, we march on.

Radio at work tonight.  I heard "Bohemian Rhapsody" twice within two hours.  Dontcha just love originality in programming??  Which brings us to our next paragraph...

I found out that a local pair of disc jockeys have "left" the air.  Coffey and the Jammer are no longer on the local classic rock station.  They've got Bob and Tom now, who are funny, but so were the other guys.  More homogenizing of radio.  That's how we put the suck in it!

John Kerry this friday in Harrisburg.  Big convention this week too.

Burnt my index finger making eggs tonight after I got home.  And I screwed up the omelet too.

This is gonna be a quick one.    Got to pick up notes at the Dr. and hit the rehab in the morning.

Have fun people.

Photoblog

2 comments:

Mr. Fitz said...

Come on Boog....what were you going to say??

Mr. Fitz said...

I'm not gonna touch that one. :)