Saturday, July 10, 2004

Valhalla, they are coming...

Yesterday we got stuff ready for the beeg vacation up north. I've been tweaking my one machine downstairs, getting it ready for a new HD. It will then be a .2 terabyte machine. Internet was out last night, I think it was because of the construction on the narrows. Anyway, it was on this morning and I was able to get everything up and running by mid afternoon.

Today was the first day of cardiac rehab. They had to stop me about half way thru, I was having neck pains that they think may be heart related. The cardiac staff at the hospital does an excellent job and I feel very relieved to be in their hands. They are going to come up with an assessment for me to return to work. Deb went shopping for some last minute trip items while I was in working out. We came back to town and picked up some contacts for her, then headed home.

Mike, Chrissy's boyfriend, came up and lent a hand to the yard work. That was great, Deb was freed up to do some things, she had to run into work for a bit. We got the pacifica loaded up and took it over to Bill and Betty's to stuff everything in the van. This oughta be good, a full conversion van carrying 5 people, full of crap, towing a boat that's also full of crap. Can't wait to see that gas mileage.

Hope for some visits and to do some visiting this week. A few clients to see. Praying for moderate temps and blue skies

No comments: