Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Let's get Physical...almost...

Yesterday was a trip to the pharmacy, which is turning into my second home. Then, on the return, I stopped by the inlaws to hook up the tv in their van. Ya see, they bought this used custom conversion van and there's a 10" color set that came with it that wasn't hooked up. They tried it and it only flashed for a second, so it was my turn. We finally got power to the back of the tv, but no action. I figured it was the jack on the back. Took off the cover and everything looked good, so we put it back together and hooked it up. Finally got it to come on, but it was just static and none of the controls worked in front. Oh well, they can get a 9" with a vcr built in and front a/v jacks for nintendo or whatever. The balls in their court.

Today I started cardiac rehab. Of course, I overslept, but they were nice and took me when I got there. Had a class covering angina and some other stuff. Looks like it won't be too bad.

I'm not going up to 1000 islands with the rest of the family. It's considered that, in order to get in shape for work next week, it would be best for me to have my butt at the rehab. Oh well.

Then I headed over to Walmart for some fuses and stuff for the trip. And back home I now am.

No comments: