Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Simply Amazing

I don't believe it.  I actually got my CD's back!  I walked up to the area that I'm working in now and there they were.  (I still think the guy oughta retire though.)

It's a little weird talking to everybody now.  I mean, I'd really like to talk to them, but I feel like I'm blowing a lot of people off because there just isn't time to explain the gory details of what happened.  I'm sure that's just my insecurity though.

Another strange thing happened at work tonite.  I was talking to my friend Paulette (Hi Paulette!!!).  I was talking about some mundane detail of what's been going on with me the past month or so, and she says "Oh yeah, I remember you said...".  I keep talking and then it hits me.  I didn't say it to her face to face, I said it on here.  It was a little weird, but very cool at the same time.  So I guess this isn't as boring as I thought?  :)

I'm filing a grievance to get my Sunday pay.  This whole nurse fiasco is a mess, but the steward thinks I have a chance of winning.  So what the hell.

Music at work...Derringer's "Derringer", The Presidents of the United States of America's "II", and The Living End's "Modern ARTillery".

Random at work thought...Todd Rundgren, in the 70's, used to put streaks of color in his hair.  I remember one time in particular he had a bright blue streak on the left.  If you walked up to him, put your mouth at the base of that color and said "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" as you moved your mouth toward the top of his head, you'd be.....

...wait for it...

Cussing up a blue streak.  :)

This is why your mail is late people.

I talked to my niece Darlene (see Photoblog)on the way home.  She's in the process of breaking up with her boyfriend and was having a rough time of it tonight.  I called her earlier in the evening because I wanted to find out how much the KISS cd's are.  One of my friends at work is going to see them at Montage.  KISS is doing a thing at their shows where they record the show that you're watching and then selling the cd's afterward.  Twenty-Five bucks for a 2 cd set doesn't sound too bad.  She said my brother went nuts at the show buying stuff.  This is the brother on the Photoblog about halfway down.

BTW...if you do happen to read this stuff.  Leave a comment with your name.  I don't think there's too many folks looking in, but I'd appreciate a shout.  I will do some promotion at some point, so you don't have to be alone.

So, another day, another blog entry.  Dontcha just love it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiss/Poison concert this Friday at Montage is going to be a washout.....LOTS of rain in the forecast. And unless you bought those expensive seats under the canopy, it's going to be a muddy mess on the mountain. Of course the LONG truck out to your car, canvas or not, is going to be a wet, sloppy trip.
Wouldn't mind seeing Poison....sorry, sweetie, I've had my fill of Kiss :)

...Cat...

Anonymous said...

You said if anyone reads this stuff to leave a comment. So here's my comment, Fitz.
I got the address from Chrissy several weeks ago, but lost it shortly thereafter. So I have a few weeks of reading to catch up on. I shouldn't start with the recent post and go backwards, but oh well...I shouldn't do a lot of things...speed, drink too much coffee, eat too much sugar...blah, blah, blah.

Mike.

Mr. Fitz said...

Thank you Cat and Mike. I know a few people from work are looking in too. Nice to know I have a bit of an audience.