Thursday, September 23, 2004

Quick Update

Today was rehab. As soon as I walked in they told me that Louise called from Harrisburg. I'm not supposed to let my heart rate go over 100. I rode the bike yesterday and made a game out of NOT letting my heart rate drop below 100. So everything went back a notch today. I don't like it, but she'll explain it to me when she gets back from the conference.

This week has been relatively cool at work. EGCW is on light duty, so there is a lot less of his stress induction.

I go to see Blue Oyster Cult and UFO tomorrow near Phila. I'm going to be taking pics, so they will be going up after the Ivan pics do. During the day the furnace guys will be here. Probably won't post again till late Friday.

I'll get part 2 of the Ivan story up too.

cya

No comments: