Saturday, September 11, 2004

A Day of Rememberance

I didn’t get up till almost noon today. Chrissy went down to New Bloomfield for a memorial for her friend who died the other week. Deb and I started in on the basement.

We got a good chunk done. I can actually walk in my office now. We got most of the stuff in the middle area cleaned. Deb ripped out about half of the ceiling.

It’s a lot of fun to go over the old stuff. Found a couple of old pics that I wanna scan and put up.

I did my walk. Then I came in and started weights. We had a pizza delivered, so I took a break and ate. Then I did the rest of my exercises during the first half of the Penn State / Boston College game.

Penn State managed to lose 21 to 7. It’s still early in the season, so I’m not too worried. They seemed to have more gas left at the end of the game, but they just couldn’t get it done. I hope that they don’t let it affect them, We’re taking Toby and Amy up to the UCF game next week.

Chrissy told me that the thing she went to today was covered in the Harrisburg paper. Because they had a party instead of a funeral. You can try this link, if not, go to Pennlive.com and search “wilt”.

I’m watching a CNN thing on 911 and typing this to all you special people

cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Penn State managed to lose 21 to 7. It’s still early in the season, so I’m not too worried."

Take my advice.....start worrying :)

...Cat...

Roll, Tide, Roll!!!!!!