Friday, September 10, 2004

The Completion Backwards Principle

So....the two posts below are backwards. Sorry about that. That's what happens when you try to do stuff quick. Am I right people??

I went in and fixed a clients computer today. I got everything working except the damn Outlook Express. It works ok on their one machine, so I installed Eudora on the other machine. Go get Eudora. I've used it since the BBS days and never had ANY problems with it.

Came home and wanted to walk, but it was raining. I took a look out, and precisely at 12:30 the rain quit. Well, slowed down to a manageable trickle. I went out hoping to get an hour in. At 45 minutes, when I was in front of my house, the rain picked up again. I took it as a sign.

I went in and started my resistance training. I've decided to do everything on one day, 3 days a week. It went pretty good.

I threw the bike in the car and headed down to the Burg. I went in and picked some stuff out and picked out a seat and some tires. It should be done next week.

I went into work. Work was ok. Nothing major to report.

Headed home and got on my downstairs machine. Looks like the restore worked, but I'm having driver issues again. I guess I'm gonna have to do a wipe of the drive and start from scratch. I'm gonna procrastinate as much as possible tho.

Client to see tomorrow too. So I gotta go.

cya

No comments: