Friday, September 03, 2004

Get Up, Stand Up...

I woke up around 9 to go lift the weights and walk. It was all I could do to get out of bed. My back was killin’ me. I took a pain pill and went back to bed.

I got back up around 11 and headed down to Newport to have lunch with Margaret. We had a great lunch and talked about some stuff for the show at Christmastime.

Bill Magill’s mom came in and she was with Vivian Drum. Mrs. Drum was married to the first minister I remember at the Presbyterian church in Newport. It was great to see them.

I had a large cappuccino. Here’s a bit of advice. If you haven’t had caffine for a few months, Don’t get a large cappuccino. I was vibrating all night. Hell, I still have a little buzz from it. This coffee cup is the size of a nice soup bowl. Incredible.

I got to work and saw that someone put another Bush sticker up on their locker. So I went to the supervisor and told him. I said “There’s a campaign sticker up in the locker room, can you get it taken down?” He says, “Who’s it for?” I said, “Who do you think?” He laughed. It appears that he’s a Kerry man, so I guess he’s not all bad. :)

Evidentally the guy works on tour 1 (overnight). I guess he came in and Sid talked to him. He got pretty pissed.

The RNC

Let’s sum up the whole think, ok? 911, 911, war on terror, 911, connected, war on terror.

I cannot wait for the debates, I think that Kerry has a chance to take this by double digits.

It turns out that Kerry got the last word in this news cycle and from what I understand he took the gloves off.

It’s about time.

They say he’s a strong closer. I hope so, for all our sakes.

Let me wrap this up with a few things. Both men have negatives. If you took Kerry’s and put them together you’d probably have a baseball, or maybe a softball. If you take Bush’s and put them together, you’d have a planet.

And I will never, NEVER, vote for anyone who wants to write biased language into the constitution. Nor would I vote for someone who wants to take women’s rights away with language in the constitution.

He’s goin’ down.

cya

No comments: