Thursday, September 16, 2004

Ignorance Is...?

God, what day is it. I had rehab today. It actually showed me up one pound. Which I don't understand, but I'm sure it's just temporary.

I had to go out to Wally World and pick up some stuff. Then I headed down to work.

When I'm punching in, there is this mail handler talking to another mail handler. He's saying "Yeah....Kerry's guilty of treason. He should be in jail. But for some reason, they didn't want to put him in."

I think it's amazing that people take a work of fiction that's been completely debunked and use it as their primary argument. I wondered to a friend of mine if it's actually painful to be that ignorant, or if there is really something to the "bliss" theory.

The rest of the day was ok. At the end, Evelyn, who was in my rotation, asked me if we had any overweight mail on my side of the machine. I said no. Five minutes later EGCW asks me the same thing, he's not in my rotation. I ignored him. It felt...right. :)

Came home and rebooted my xp machine from blue screen of death. I looks like SP2 installed ok. So far, so good.

Came upstairs and turned on The Weather Channel. Ivan is raising hell with the gulf coast. It's gonna be very interesting what the morning brings. And Jeanne is projected to hit the Atlantic Coast of Florida. What a mess.

Cat sent me an email saying that the bass player for Blue Oyster Cult has bolted and left them high and dry. Buck seems to be ok with it, except for the fact of little notice. I tried to send Buck a message for permission to use my camera at Keswick, but his mailbox was full. I'll try to resend tomorrow.

We're looking at heavy rain for the game in Happy Valley on Saturday. That should be fun.

Gotta go to bed.

cya

No comments: