Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A Dei in the ism

Looking at Deism.org it looks as tho my beliefs and those of the founding father are pretty much on in the same. It's nice to know that what you believe in has a name and maybe a few others who feel the same way as you do.
Check em out Hereespecially the bits about the founding fathers.

I'd like to get a bunch of people together so we could head down to Florida and kill Terri Schiavo, just so we could get this all over with. Maybe, if we coulda got the kid on the indian reservation then he would have done it. Looks like we'll never know. I personally think some people are bad. And those people should have access to high powered weapons and bullet proof vests and police cars and shotguns..

But I digress....got shot down for the Mifflintown gig. That sucks, but I knew it would happen......some other things should start opening up soon. I get my Freeburg interview Friday at noon. You know that won't be long.

I had a meeting today about the ASP program. It looks like I could get into that. Become a supervisor. Get an 11% pay raise withing 4 months or so.....not too shabby. Lots of stuff opening up. I'll grab something.

Gotta get the podcast up.......maybe over the weekend......keep em crossed.

cya

(machine is still behavin for now)

cya again

No comments: