Friday, April 01, 2005

www.fitzlandia.com

It's there.

Just type it in your little browser and you'll see......not much.

Just a holding page and a few links back to here.....that's where the podcasts will be based out of.....a permanent site that I own, so blogger can't kick me out in the middle of the night.

Things have been megasupercrazy here. I almost had a meltdown Saturday when I couldn't find a ton of my CD's. I've been working on 991's for the PO. That's the real world's equivalent of a resume done "Postal Style". An extreme pain in the ass. But I can finally decompress for a few days and do all of the other shit I have to do.

Here's something cool....Do you like old people or young people better? Harvard wants to know. Go here for the IAT test

So how's by you?

cya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're in a better mood, dearie :)

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

glad to be in a better mood....it was a little touch and go there....but i'm back!!!