Thursday, March 17, 2005

AFUD

A Fucked Up day.

I went to see my brother in the hospital. It's so much fun watching people enjoying their morphine. My niece is back smoking again and I want to KICK HER ASS. If she would just be miserable all at once and get it over with she'd be a lot better.

I headed for work and realized I had NO GAS. So I had to run to the expensive gas station and get 5 bucks worth and then run back to work.

Then I found out that I didn't get the 1st job that I applied for. The contract technician one. So that sucked. Then I worked some overtime and headed downstairs. Then the two idiot women tried to talk to me so I had to don the work armor again.

Things got better, then i smacked my head on the machine and cut a nice gash on top of my head.

I finally got home, worked on the machine a bit and sent this to you guys. I'm setting up the browser for blogging now.

cya

No comments: