Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Fitzlandia Podcast is Coming

Everybody who got a sunday paper probably saw the article on podcasting. I'm joining the fray.

I've been a busy little boy again. I've got a studio set up in the living room. There will be a before, during and after pic on the picblog before I go to bed. I'm pretty pleased.

I've got clients to see this week, but I'm hoping to do the first broadcast from Fitzlandia on Friday. We'll see how it goes.

I had a good meeting with Bobbie Reid today. She tore my 991 apart, which is a good thing. She did have kind things to say tho, which made me happy.

Back to setting up my machine. I've got a new keyboard (forced to get it, actually) that I want to try out. I've completely wiped this machine and am starting from scratch with XP. So far so good.

See ya soon kiddies.

No comments: