Tuesday, March 08, 2005

FINALLY!!!!!! (updated)

I finally got an invite for a Gmail account. So, if you wanna contact me, you can use fitzlandia@gmail.com. It offers 1 GIG of storage, so send me big audio files....I need content to start the podcast, so if you know somebody who writes their own songs, tell em to upload them and give me permission to play them. I can walk them thru the open source thing because I'm getting a handle on it myself.

It turns out that Chrissy's grandmother died. It was either today or yesterday, so I'm not really sure on time frames. It's bad, but it's good because Billy is on his way home now as we speak. Now I gotta get him that canadian bus ticket. :)

I need a massive karma redirect to Crooked Hill Road on Wednesday around 1 pm. That's my big interview for the Postmaster job. I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally want it.......really!

Putting a site meter on so we can see how many other people should be doing something else too.

cya

1 comment:

Mr. Fitz said...

I will letcha know.