Monday, March 21, 2005

Stuff...P.O and Otherwise

I've got the 'ol online banking setup. I'm getting ready for another meeting this week on the ASP program (Supervising) and two documents to get ready for the 31st and a 7 tape video course to watch. Slow week.

Podcast Update

I've been shut down the past day or so because I got the Blue Screen errors again. I took Photoshop 7.0 off last night and defragged and it seems to be behaving. I hope to start getting some things done in the next day or so.

I've got some bumps written. I guess I'll have to do them myself if I wanna start this week because I never see Chris or Deb. I've figured out my routing problems, so I should be able to produce what I want to produce.

I've been having trouble with exercising. Just walking, but I'm losing breath and going numb. I'll be calling the Rehab today to see if they can give me some advice.

Back to it...

No comments: