Saturday, March 12, 2005

So.......Much.......Stuff.......

It's been a really, REALLY hectic week. So here's a few things.

The Interview.

It went as good as it could have. 6 people interviewed for the job. I was the only one with zero postal management experience. I think that's a good thing. :) Anyway, I probably won't get it, but it was great experience for the next two interviews that I hope I get.

The Business.

Everybody needs work done. Yesterday. I've been goin' nuts doin' computer stuff. I just spent 7 hours at a guys house with a major problem on his win98 machine. I was ready to give up a couple of times. I hate it when the machine is going to win. I kept saying..."just let me try this....". And, eventually, we got almost everything back up AND hooked to his DSL line. Except for a pesky sound card that we can't seem to find the driver to. (Or the name of)

Today.

I had a typing test at 9 in the morning. So, of course, it snows. It wasn't bad, but I got around (maybe) 5 hours of sleep. I still hit 48 wpm, so that's not bad.

I gotta hit the rack....did anybody see the test on here today?? If not, you can go here or here for the real thing.

cya

No comments: