Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Happy Hollandaise

Here's wishing you a Murry Chris Moose and a Hippo Ewe Deer.

I am FINALLY starting to feel better. Last thursday the Dr. took me off Zocor. By Saturday I was feeling significantly better. We did the dance recital over the weekend. I had enough energy to get thru it. I'm actually starting to think that I may get into Xmas this year after all.

So I start feeling better and Sunday I feel a cold coming on. Now I'm in the middle of it. I'm hitting it hard early so it will go away quick. I hope to get back exercising on Wednesday if I don't feel any worse today.

Lots happening. I'll try for an update in a few days.

cya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fitz, all your problems reminded me of a little song you can sing to yourself:
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me.
Deep dark depression, excessive misery.
If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
Gloom, despair, and agony on me :)"

Anonymous said...

Adding I really do hope you're feeling better soon!

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

I prefer....

"Poor,poor,poor me
Poor, poor pitiful me
these young girls won't let me be
lord have mercy on me
oh, woe is me.

:)