Thursday, November 25, 2004

The Dead of Finter

All the leaves are off the trees, but it hasn't snowed yet. It's not Fall...It's not Winter...It's....FINTER!!!

Today was Thanksgiving. We went to Deb's Grandma's for lunch. Had a very nice time. Her uncle's mother was there. She isn't doing too well. Babbling and singing to herself...trouble remembering people. Tough to watch cause she's a nice lady.

We headed down to Newport and visited with my brother and nieces for awhile. Had another meal there too. I'm dinnered out for awhile.

Work is going ok. Chrissy got her memory yesterday and Mike helped her put it in. Looks to be running pretty good. I'd like to get a few sticks for my machine too.

We're watchin' Charlie Brown and I'm typin' to you.

cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie Brown rules!!!! :)

...Cat...