Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Tourists to Fitzlandia

Got up and did a little personal grooming today, then Cat and her Daughter Katie came down from way up north. Since Santa has to pass Katie's place to get to mine, I don't know why he leaves some of her gifts here, but he does. Katie got a very cool ball and a computer game and a drawing set from Santa. We got her a Hello Kitty alarm clock, Hello Kitty nail polish and a Hello Kitty FM radio.

We sat and chewed the fat, drank coffee and watched Katie play ATV Off Road, Gran Tourismo 3 A-Spec and Karaoke Revolution. Katie is our local champ at Karaoke. I helped Cat get her new cell phone working. Deb worked at a funeral at the church and got home a little after noon. We had a lunch and hung out for a little more. I showed Cat all our Xmas presents, then they had to go.

I gave Cat an Alice Cooper poster I've had since high school. She's gonna hang it up in her classroom.

We headed out and I showed them the gym that I joined. They took a look and headed up the road, then I went in and kept getting back into the swing of working out. My right foot is sprained a little in the arch, other than that I feel pretty good.

Gonna hang and watch some tv and mess with the pooter.

Have good holidays.

Cya

No comments: