Friday, December 24, 2004

A Christmas Miracle

So, what is this miracle? Peace on Earth? A miraculous rescue? No, something even more amazing than that. Hershey's is finally making unwrapped Kisses for people who make the infamous Peanut Butter Blossom. Finally...proof that there is a god.

My holiday pic was at the end of this. This was only up for one day and one day only and, believe me, there are worse. If you want to see them, post a request in the response area with your email (if I don't know it) and I'll send it to you.

Cya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho :)

Anonymous said...

So I ventured here to view the "risque" photo (hoping for something starring Johnny Depp). But...what's this I see? The Fitz family giving me the finger?

Hrrmphf.

Merry F-ing Xmas to you too.

Cindy (Anonymous)Delonas

Mr. Fitz said...

And a happy bleepin new year to you......I better take that pic off now. :)