Saturday, April 02, 2005

When the Rains Came...

There's a creek out back. There always is, but usually I can piss harder than the trickle of water running thru it. Today is a different story. I took a few pis of it and I'll post em.

Last night we used the gift cert that Paulette gave us and went to J.P. Edwards. Had a very cool meal and a few drinks. I won't bore you with the details, but it was very nice.

We did a little grocery shopping because they're talking flood here and the first thing to close is the Lewistown Narrows. So we nipped that one in the bud, didn't we Barney?

Then I kept setting up the studio area. It all works. It now does exactly what I need. Chrissy is here, so I hope to get her and the gang to do some voices later.

I'm updating fitzlandia.com too. Check it out.

Hot steamy podcasts soon too.

cya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Food waters have shut off all my routes to work tomorrow.....oh gee...what a shame....I'll have to stay home :D

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

Should I say something about "food waters"?? I guess not. We are ok here so far, but the river she is a-risin.