Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Alotta Stuff

Work, of course.

Taxes, suck...I need an extension.

Getting things installed....takes time.

Podcasting....staring back at me....taunting.

Training for work.....7 hours worth of videos and tests.

Waiting to see if I got jobs......nervewracking.

Computer consulting.....picking up nicely.

My own computer......keeps fucking crashing, part of the podcasting problem.....will probably call Redmond this evening.

Hopefully some things start breaking soon.

Healthwise, I think I'm much better off off of the pravachol. I'm up to walking 30 minutes a day with minor ill effects.

more stuff later

cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Work, of course."
What work? You guys at the PO don't work :)

"I need an extension."
Letting that one go.... :)

"Training for work.....7 hours worth of videos and tests."
And I know how much you love tests.

"My own computer......keeps fucking crashing"
They will do that....

"Hopefully some things start breaking soon."
Sounds like your computer already is :)

"I'm up to walking 30 minutes a day with minor ill effects."
Walk some for me, will ya? I'm up to my ears in stuff to do.

...Cat...