Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl 39 and other stuff.

Patriots 24, Eagles 21. I was right on the point spread. I really hoped the Eagles would win, but usually the team that's been there recently wins. I mean, it's not like it's Dallas winning or anything.

The big story tomorrow will be the lack of Philadelphia's hurry up offense. I really think they could have had a chance if they would have saved some time.

On to other things.

Baby 81

Besides being a great name for a band. Did you hear about this? They found an infant from the tsunami in Sri Lanka. A bunch of people went into the maternity ward and started fighting over the baby right there. A guy said he would kill himself if he didn't get the child. Really bizarre.

Blue Eyed Six

Another great band name. In fact, I had a band with that name. I heard on the radio that they are doing a documentary on them. Here's a link to what it's all about.

Too Sexy Fitz

This was a piece of mail that came thru. It had two very hot pics of a brunette on the front. They were advertising pants and the headline was "Two Sexy Fits". Ok, I took some liberties with the title. But you all agree with me, don't you? :) The girl on the left is the one I'm talkin' about.

Iraq

There's preliminary information that the elections in Iraq may turn out like the invasion. Poorly planned and wrong headed. They may turn out to elect a government just like the one that their neighbors in Iran have. A religious one.

I found out that Billy is where the mess hall blew up about a month ago. I'm thinking that's a good thing cause their already on their toes.

Everybody have fun tonight...

(ok...I have to...)

Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Cya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ALMOST had the spread......but I did have the team. The Beagles really blew it.....what was the crap with strolling to the line, huddling for one play instead of two, etc.? Where was McNabb's head? He was too seasoned for such stupidity, and it WAS blatent stupidity. I saw one coach make a "speed it up" sign, and it was simply ignored. The Beagles just simply threw in the towel and lay down and died as a team. They deserved what they earned in the remaining minutes of the fourth.....nothing.

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

Ive got a great comment about having the spread, and I'm not even gonna use it. I'm sure the lack of alacrity will be covered quite a bit. It was still a great game. And next year, I'm gonna find an online bookie. :)