Thursday, February 03, 2005

Beef Wellington...

Who's he???

This is an actual conversation I overheard at work. I wanted to tell the guy that he's a body builder or professional wrestler, but I didn't come up with it fast enough.

These guys pump quarters into these machines at work that have multi games on them. So they go to the quiz games. Then they can't answer 2/3rds of the questions. Very funny.

I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to talk about and I forgot all of it.

I don't remember if I mentioned Podcasting, and I'm too lazy to look at my old posts. I may start doing that. They say it's gonna be the new blog? I like the idea of doing my own el cheapo radio type show tho. It may happen. God knows I've got the gear to do it.

Coming into the weekend. Talk to yaz later.

No comments: