Thursday, February 17, 2005

IT'S A BOY!!!!!

I found out about an hour ago that I had a son 25 years ago. It's taken me that long to get in touch with his mom. I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail here until she gives me the approval. I want to find him to pass along some of the family health history.

The mother called him "George" during the pregnancy. He was born September 9th, 1979. Now here is the weird part. My wife was born September 9th and I stopped drinking on September 9th, 1989. (But I'm back drinking now...thank you very much!)

I had a feeling that it would be a boy. That is how god deals with me usually. You see, there will be no more Fitzpatrick's. My brother and cousin had girls.

So as I get more info I'll fill you in.

I'm asking for multiple mojo from everyone. A lot of good stuff is happening this week. I finally have weekends off at work. I'm hoping I didn't exhaust all of my workplace karma, cause I have several other jobs that I'm trying to get. Plus, we have to start checking the adoption place to try to contact "George".

Send it to me people.....

I just thought.....I guess I have to get some cigars, huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You might have more children than you think!
I hope it all works out for you...keeping you in my thoughts.

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

I don't know what you mean Cindy. I guess the kid will have questions naturally when he realizes that he's more intelligent AND more attractive than those around him.

:)

Seriously, I know next to nothing.....waiting for another note back from the mom.

And Cat....I think I'm covered on this one, but you never know.

PS Cindy....all roads DO lead to Jersey. :)

Anonymous said...

You're right, Fitz......you never know...... ;)

...Cat...

Anonymous said...

It becomes clearer now. I had missed the timeline the first time through. It's cool you found out. I think will be good for him and you if the 2 of you connect. There won't be any more of either, I have girls too. Major High(Retired)