Tuesday, February 15, 2005

HUUUUGE News Comin'

Probably the biggest news of my life. Hopefully I should have something by the end of the week.

I've been working on a "Postal Resume" for the last couple of days. There are a few jobs coming up that are higher rates of pay, better hours, etc. But that's not the big news, that's just why I haven't posted for awhile.

We went shopping on Saturday and I made the mistake of going to the Guitar Center in Harrisburg. I'm now approaching full gearslut mode and want to spend about 12 grand on music equipment. It won't happen, but it doesn't mean I still don't want to do it.

Shea Quinn is working there so I got a chance to catch up with him a little.

A word of advice. Never go to a music store on a Saturday. All the kids are there which is usually a pain. But I have to admit, the adults were worse.

Remember to keep checkin' back.

Huge stuff....really.....huge.....massive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon......give.

...Cat...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I figured it out.......

YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!

It's not mine....BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

...Cat...

PS If you have won the lottery or something, remember the poor downtrodden people who are your friends...and fork over some cash ;)

Mr. Fitz said...

Here it is.....look at the next post. And remember, the Lottery thing works both ways. :)

Mr. Fitz said...

Come on Mike. Everybody knows that the Lottery is a transsexual hermaphrodite.

:)