Thursday, January 20, 2005

Winter.....finally.

We got about 2 inches of snow today and they're expecting a "significant" amount Saturday and Sunday. It took long enough.

I need to either make tons of money doing this page or a sizeable stream of income from some other source besides work. I like doing this, in fact, there's a ton of stuff I can write on here, but I really don't have enough time in the day. I should charge a million dollars for subscriptions to the site...it's alot, but I only need ONE member.

Today is Black Thursday. Don't buy anything, send a message to King George that we are not amused.

Speaking of amusing, notice how there's a dirty bomb heading for Boston but the terror alert has remained unchanged. That's because it was a re-election device.

Ok. Outta here. Cya later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'mon, he lost....get over it :)

14 inches for up here....of snow that is ;)

...Cat...