Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Kuwait Update

Pretty sure I told you that Billy, my stepson, was headed to Iraq. They moved his time up to this past Sunday evening instead of tomorrow. I chatted with him on Yahoo a few hours before he had to form up. I told him to message us as soon as he could.

It was a 17 hour ride on a cargo plane, he said it wasn't too bad. Anyway, there was a message on my Yahoo less than 24 hours after he left and I chatted with him the next night!

They have a tent set up as a computer lab that they can access pretty much anytime. He said that a lot of sites are blocked, but this one isn't. So I guess I have to be the voice of truth to our boys overseas. So pay attention...

I have the world's largest penis.

There will be more later.

Stay strong.

Cya

1 comment:

Mr. Fitz said...

How do you know it's not true...besides, I didn't say I had it ON me. :)

Everybody.....Cat finally got her computer back. Everybody welcome Cat back. Welcome back Cat. Turn on your webcam.