Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Ain't Nothin' But a Swish Thang, Baby.

We have a threat of ice tonight so, being the snow pussy that I am, I decided to stay home and let my co-worker's drive into ditches.

I was doing a little surfing and had the Tivo running in the background. I always record a show called "Unscrewed with Martin Sargent" on G4Techtv. I was very upset because I'm still recording the time slot, but the geniuses at G4 are putting other shows on which are being erased in a few seconds by me. A month or so back they basically screwed over most of the Techtv people with very few exceptions. One of the screwed from Unscrewed was Laura Swisher.

Let me describe Laura to you. If she never opened her mouth I'd probably fall in love with her anyway. Take a look at her gallery. But the thing that makes her irresistable is that she is INCREDIBLY funny.

They used to always do a gag on Unscrewed about "Laura's Blog", so naturally she didn't have one. Now that she's out auditioning, she has one. Score one for us little guys. Be shallow and petty with us Laura, we can take it. The blog is http://lauraswisher.blogspot.com. Go say hi.

Other than that, I'm just trying to get my sleep back so that I can get to the gym in the mornings. I got the generator started today so we shouldn't have to freeze if the power goes out. I've got some computer clients to go see this week. I almost hit a deer coming home from work the other day....2 feet from the car. Wonderful.

Hang in there kids...Swish honey. :)

cya

2 comments:

Laura Swisher said...

Wow! An entry devoted to me? I am honored.

Mr. Fitz said...

No, it is we who are honored with your presence. Thanks for takin' a look.