Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005, Day One

Went over to the inlaws for some pork and sauerkraut, as is the tradition. Came home and VEGGED. It was nice not to do a damn thing for a change.

I was looking for phone stuff today. Trying to get Yahoo Messenger to work in my menu under IM. I couldn't do that, but I finally found the flashlight. It's hella cool.

In my travels I found a site with about 1500 wallpapers for cellphones. I also found THIS very cool site that is for anime/sci fi convention goers that dress up. Some of these costumes are INCREDIBLE. I highly reccommend taking a look.

A couple of great football games this weekend. Today's Michigan/Texas heartbreaker and the Boise State/Louisville squeaker the other nite. I'm currently watching Utah hand Pittsburgh it's ass. (Serve's 'em right for changing their name from Pitt):)

The kids are playing W.O.W. I'm thinking of firing up the XBox. You're reading this.

cya

No comments: