Saturday, January 22, 2005

Not as bad as we thought.

They were calling for over a foot of snow today. We might have gotten 5 or 6 inches. The east coast (New York, Boston) may get hammered, but we're ok. That means I get to watch the game on my crappy black and white 1 inch watchman at work instead of a color tv at home.

The Pacifica is AMAZING in snow. I have tried on two separate occasions to do doughnuts and I can't get it to spin. It just wants to stay stable and straight. But if there's a way to put it into a snowbank, I'm sure i'll find it.

I did the gym today and went to a clients house. She had emailed me (which I can't find) to tell me not to come over. I came back home and cleaned for awhile. We had some great chili for lunch then kept cleaning and washing clothes. We straightened out the bathroom a bit. Chrissy did an amazing job on the tub, really made it shine. Then we kicked back and watched "Sci-Fi Friday" and the kids got on W.O.W. I'm watching Battlefield Earth now and you're reading this.

Cya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you forget the best part of your day....I called! :D

...Cat...

PS....it's a van :)

Anonymous said...

WoW has plenty of PvP servers, along with the Normal and RP servers (both the latter having less hostile and more forgiving PvP systems). All of you severely mislead WoW doubters and haters should check out the awesome Battlefield PvP stuff they are adding next patch (www.worldofwarcraft.com). :-P

The only other game that sounds even remotely as good to me as World of Warcraft is Guild Wars, which makes you pay for the game once and then charges NO monthly fees. I'll fill Fitz in on how the beta test goes on the first weekend of February.

- Chrissy :-)

Mr. Fitz said...

It's an SUV.

You kids fight it out...I'll just sit here and stare at DOA Beach Volleyball. :)