Monday, September 26, 2005

Phase 1....Complete!

Doris gets her oats.

I passed my pretest. It was interesting, to say the least. I now have to wait for my driving info to come back from the state. They told me today that the two that they really hold you back for are DUI and Reckless Driving. I think I'm ok on that.

I've been scheduled into a one day classroom for a govt. license. Then the following week I'll have a 1 hour test. Then, if I get through all of that stuff, I get to go to Oklahoma for 2 weeks.

Right now I'm booked for the 31st of October, but they are trying to get me scheduled for the 15th.

I'll keep you posted.

cya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good going, kiddo.....keep it up and you'll be in OK before you know it!

...Cat...

Anonymous said...

update? How'd ya do?