Tuesday, October 04, 2005

But you can call me.....

....Grandpa.

Looks like Toby and Melanie's wedding will be pushed up JUST A BIT. I called home tonight and Deb told me the good news.

On the work front? I got my plane tickets and advance today. My abstract came in from Penndot today. I got a phone call at 9:15 am (a.k.a. The Middle of the Night) telling me that all is well with my driving record. Take that, Cat!! :)

New laptop should be in this week. I have to find out if the training facility has broadband.

cya

P.S. Penn State is 5-0, Ohio State this week. If they win this week and stay healthy, there's no reason why they can't run the table.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm leaving on a jet plane......."

Good luck out west, congrats on the future grandkiddy (THIS ought to be GOOD!), and you still suck as a driver :D

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

Hey.....according to the post office. I'm now a "professional driver". Scary, huh?

Anonymous said...

Frightening! :)

...Cat...

Anonymous said...

hiyas Gramps!

Max

Mr. Fitz said...

Hiyas Maxie.......whassup???