Sunday, July 10, 2005

Blah de Blah

I have 991's to do tonite. I hate the fucking things, but all that's left now is to print them. A big waste of paper.

Lots of stuff happening. I'll drop as much as I can now.

One of the blades came off the lawnmower. So the yard is only 2/3 done. I was doing it this afternoon, got the mower stuck and pushed it out. I was so overheated I came in and couldn't cool down for about 2 hours.

We went to a little dinner at the church tonite. About 30 people there. I cut out before the "entertainment" and came back to finish the yard. That's when the little blade fiasco happened.

I started the trim in the back bedroom on Friday. I think it's lookin pretty good. About 1/4 of the way done. We went to Sam's Club with the kids Friday night. Found some cool stuff. I wanted to catch the Fantastic Four movie, but it was a little too late to go.

We have our start times at work changed starting Monday. I'll be getting home around midnite now. It's 2:30 to 11 instead or 4 to 12:30. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

The kids got Evercrack 2. I know some other people who are getting it too, so I think I will be joining the masses. Chatting and death, gotta love it. I need a good character name people, help me out here.

Heard a great band name. All-girl band called "Snatches of Pink". I stole a line from Dawn and Drew for a band name too, what do you think of "Running From Zombies".

Ok...that's enough. I have to kill a few trees for the USPS now.

cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to touch up that trim.....you missed a spot :D

...Cat...