Tuesday, June 28, 2005

This is the game...

that moves as you play it...

I spent the whole week relaxing in my nice clean house with no wife. It was very nice. Don't tell her that though, or she'll get pissed. :)

Seriously. They went fishing in New York state and I stayed home. I did manage to get some things done around the house.

Friday I went to Knoebel's Grove with Cat and her husband and daughter. Went on a lot of rides and took a lot of pictures. Check here. I have to thank Cat for all of the "Babe Alerts". You guy viewers should too.

Started working on the trim in the back bedroom. That seems like it will come together soon.

I've been forced out to work on Saturday, but they didn't schedule us for Monday. So I guess I actually get to spend a Holiday with my family this summer. Go fig.

Cat said she would come down Friday. I spoke with my niece and she said that Shea Quinn and The Love Dogs are going to be in Hummelstown on Friday. Looks like we may head down there for a night of Rock and Roll. Anything to be different.

Enjoy.

No comments: