Saturday, July 16, 2005

Tragedy

It was quick, mindnumbing and effect. In one moment life, the way we knew it, changed. It's a devastation like nothing that has been visited upon us before.

Of course, I'm talking about stepping on my Palm Tungsten E.

I set it on a step at work (inadequate security measures?) while I was traning someone. I absentmindedly stepped down and heard a light crunch. It didn't even register. Since there was barely a footprint on the wallet I didn't think anything of it. Until I went to use it at lunch.

So, we're off today to look at a replacement. I'm angling for a Handspring Treo 650. We'll see how bad the damage is and how much of my soul I have to sell.

I went to the Lycoming County Fair with Cat and her family yesterday. We had a nice little walk around.

I'm waiting for Deb to get out of the shower now so we can split. Shopping for the device, out to dinner with the kids and then.....Fantastic 4. Yippee.

cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember, if Mother caves and lets you get the cadillac of phones, I have dibs on the old one :)

...Cat...