Friday, June 25, 2004

Lazy, Hazy Days

I didn't do crap today...watched tv, that's about it. Chrissy and Mike are out somewhere, after trying on their swim masks and snorkels (too tight). Deb and I went out to eat, then stopped in on the inlaws.

I wanna let everybody know that there's a new virus out there that affects Microsoft IE. Your best defense is to get a new browser. I hear good things about Firefox from Mozilla. I've been using MyIE2 on my laptop for a few months now and I really like it. Netscape or Opera can work too.

We had wanted to go see "Fahrenheit 911" today, but it's only showing at one theatre in Harrisburg and that place only holds 115 people. I heard an industry type say that it might gross 10 mil. I thought, geez, that movie could do 20 easily. Then I found out that it only opens on 900 screens. Oh well, DVD's are there for a reason.

My brother is supposed to visit tomorrow, we'll see.

Keep comin back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't cross the street or even venture onto the sidewalk to watch that trash movie.