Sunday, June 27, 2004

2 for 1

Saturday was a wash. My brother never showed up. Talked to my niece Karen on Sunday and she said he had to sleep. We just hung out, made burgers on the grill and watched the tube.

A friend hooked me up with MSN Messenger. It's very fast, especially if both people are on cable. I'll be using it more often.

Sunday we went over to the inlaws for lunch. After that we headed down to Millerstown to visit my wife's aunt and uncle. They're all planning a vacation up north later in the month. I still don't know if I can go or not. I will head back to work if I can, but I may go up if i'm still off. Came back up the road and had dinner. I started typing this up and my niece Darlene gave me a call.

Now I'm back and finished, so there.

BTW...whoever made the comment about "Farenheit 911" being a "trash" movie. Well, it looks like it's the number one movie in the nation this week. This one made more in one weekend than the last one did in it's entire run.

You know what this means, right? When the Republicans are trying to win back the White House in four years, there will be a documentary released about Kerry. They're probably just pissed they didn't think of it in 96. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being no. 1 doesn't mean it's good. A lot of shit movies and songs make it up the charts.