Sunday, January 21, 2007

Day number.......oh Forget it!

It's a noble idea. But I don't post everyday so I can't do it. I did get a little bit done down there this week. My schedule will settle a bit next week, so i can do some stuff and I HAVE to practice this week. Guitar is coming out very soon.

I've been reading an online comic called "Crap I Drew on My Lunch Break".

She does nice work, send her money.

I have to post some baby pics from xmas. I'll do that later. Everything is backing up. But at least the house is clean.

It's 21 degrees here. I've got a friend out in Wichita, KS that I haven't heard from. I think that they're buried in ice.

It's a little later in the evening. There was an article in our local paper this week on drinking chocolate. I made some tonight. I used Ghirardelli baking chocolate. I'm not really thrilled with the chocolate, but the process is cool and I can definitely see trying some of my favorite chocolate this way. It really opens up the flavor. I could taste orange in this cup.

I will try to stay up to speed on the blog.

Later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cholesterol should skyrocket nicely with that drink :D

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

You have to enjoy life a little. And, I will admit, Chocolate is my weakness.

Anonymous said...

actually I think we were buried in ice about the time you posted this...

we're feeling much better now