Monday, January 01, 2007

2007.....Here we go!!!

Haven't posted for awhile because things have been nuts.

My wife's Grandmother had a stroke the day after we celebrated Xmas with her family. The 18th. She decided not to be fed, so we were on a death watch thru the holidays. She finally passed away on the 28th.

There is a lot of family infighting going on. I wonder how bad it would be if there was some money to fight over. One of the aunts has gone insane.

Anyway, she was interred yesterday. So that nightmare is over. But of course, the weekend was completely fucked because of funeral stuff.

My nieces come down for Xmas this coming Sunday.

Last year sucked pretty royally, this year is looking up.

I have a 50 foot semi coming in tomorrow. We're loading all of our shit on it and starting the remodeling downstairs. It won't be leaving until the remodeling is done and the yard sale has been had.

So I will be posting pics from time to time of the construction. I took some today of how crapped up the downstairs is, I'll save those til the end to do the compare. :)

Have a happy 2007. :)

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are all of the adorable pictures of my niece opening Christmas gifts and being the cutest damn baby in the world? :-)

Chrissy